Donation Update On 3 Sep 2017


Total Donations 24-31 August 2017: $1,124.33

Dear Friends, 


First of all, my apologies for this belated update on the funds that I have received since my donation appeal on 24 August 2017. The delay is due to the fact that I am still attending trial for my lawsuit and I am also trying to figure out how the crowdfunding websites work, particularly, in relation to how to integrate the donations I get from the crowdfunding websites to my POSB and Paypal accounts. I finally managed to figure out the particularities.

The bank and Paypal statements showing the amounts of money I have collected in my current (2nd) appeal for funding since 24 August to 31 August 2017 are exhibited below, and I also explain how my 2nd appeal flows from the 1st appeal. This is to ensure total transparency in the donations I receive. If you have any questions or comments, please email me at: tljvnus@gmail.com

My 2nd Appeal for Court Hearing Fees on 24 August 2017

On the last day of trial on 23 August 2017, it became apparent that more days of hearing were needed, so, I made a 2nd appeal for more court hearing fees, associated fees and other fees. My appeal can be read here: Urgent Appeal for Court Hearing Fees – 24 Aug 2017

Here are the POSB and Paypal statements from 24 August to 31 August 2017. The collections total: $ 1124.33.

 
 

My 1st Appeal for Court Hearing Fees on 18 July 2017

I first made my appeal for court hearing fees through this blog on 18 July 2017. The $11,000 I had asked for would go towards the 1st 6 days of trial from 1 August to 23 August 2017.

My last donation update regarding my appeal for this 1st tranche of court hearing fees was on 25 July 2017. I collected $8,496.74.
Donation Update Six

From 24 July to 31 July 2017, I received a further sum of $96.00 in my POSB account (Thank you donors!): 



 






All in all, in my 1st appeal for court hearing fees for $11,000, I received a total of $8,592.74. Thank you all for your generosity and assistance. 

As you can tell, I remained short of $2407.26 from my 1st appeal when my 2nd appeal was made. Hence, I also asked for the shortfall in my 2nd appeal.

Please help in my court and legal fees. Thank you.

Gratefully,
Jeanne


Donation Details


Paypal:
tljvnus@gmail.com

Credit Card through Give.Asia:
https://give.asia/story/my_twelve_years_battle_with_nus

My preferred donation method:
Bank:
POSB Everyday Savings Account 193-69702-0

Ten Leu Jiun Jeanne-Marie

DBS Bank Pte Ltd
12 Marina Boulevard,
DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3,
Singapore 018982
Singapore

Bank swift code:
DBSSSGSG

Branch code:
081
















Popular posts from this blog

A 5-year Legal Battle with NUS

Lee Hsien Loong’s PAP Regime is “Rotting” According to the Reasoning of Heng Swee Keat

Lily Kong is the Perjurer; Wong Yunn Chii is the Plagiarist