Court of Appeal Donation Update Six (6) – FINAL UPDATE – 3 September 2019

Total donations on 31 August 2019 : $15,929.52

Dear Donors and Well-Wishers,

A GIGANTIC thank you to all of you who have donated and also those who offered to loan me the funds when I fell short of the $20,000.

As of 26 August, I received a total of $15,929.52 when I filed my Notice of Appeal. I also received a loan of $6,000. The breakdown of the donation is as follows:

POSB Account
(Paylah + GoGetFunding + Bank transfer)
11,226.87
Paypal Account
1002.65
Cash
3700
Loan
6000

The purpose of these funds is to pay the Security for Costs of $20,000, in order for me to appeal my case to the Court of Appeal.

NUS (National University of Singapore) has refused to waive the Security for Costs, in its attempt to block my appeal to the Court of Appeal.

I would not have reached the doors of the Court of Appeal if not for you!

Humbly and with great thanks,
Jeanne


If you would like to donate to my legal funds to defray the costs of court filing fees, as well as the occasional legall advice that I would need to pay although I am doing this appeal by and large as a litigant-in-person, without legal representation, here below are the details. 

DONATION DETAILS

Paypal
tljvnus@gmail.com 


PayLah!
93884036

Bank
POSB 
Everyday Savings Account
193-69702-0

Ten Leu Jiun Jeanne-Marie
DBS Bank Pte Ltd
12 Marina Boulevard,
DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3,
Singapore 018982
Singapore

Bank swift code:
DBSSSGSG

Branch code:
081 


Popular posts from this blog

A 5-year Legal Battle with NUS

Lee Hsien Loong’s PAP Regime is “Rotting” According to the Reasoning of Heng Swee Keat

Lily Kong is the Perjurer; Wong Yunn Chii is the Plagiarist