Did NUS Have A Copy Of My Thesis That I Submitted to NUS In 2006 In Its Possession All This Time? (Supplementary Note)

30 July 2017

Thank you to those who have read my blog yesterday on this topic. And thank you for the feedback.

I agree that I did not get my point across clearly so here's the main point to the blog of yesterday, 29 July 2017):

In 2011, I complained to MOE regarding NUS' wrongful termination of my MA candidature and wrongful denial of my MA degree. NUS transmitted its position to MOE regarding my complaint. However,


IN CONVEYING ITS POSITION TO MOE, NUS ALSO TOLD MOE THAT NUS DID NOT HAVE A COPY OF MY MA THESIS IN ITS FILES. THIS IS NOT TRUE. IT IS UNFORTUNATE FOR ME THAT NUS WILL NOW GET AWAY IN COURT WITHOUT HAVING TO ANSWER TO ME WHY IT TOLD MOE IN 2011 THAT IT DID NOT HAVE A COPY OF MY THESIS IN ITS RECORDS WHEN IT OBVIOUSLY HAD A COPY OF MY MA THESIS ALL THIS TIME SINCE 2006!!!

Please read my blog yesterday for the background to my comments here. Thank you.

Happy Sunday.

Jeanne

Popular posts from this blog

A 5-year Legal Battle with NUS

Lee Hsien Loong’s PAP Regime is “Rotting” According to the Reasoning of Heng Swee Keat

NUS Elites Committed Perjury in Court – Help Me To Get To The Court Of Appeal