Donation Update Five – 21 July 2017 – Goal Achieved!

Total donations on 21 July 2017: $8,414.74

Dear Friends,

I have reached my initial goal of $5,000. In fact I have surpassed that goal. The campaign has acheived its goal which is to make payment by the stipulated deadline, so that my legal case can go to Court for trial (on 1, 2, 3, 4, 18, 21 August 2017).

Please also see the blog post following this donation update post. (What The Donation of $5,000 Has Achieved)

My utmost gratitude to all the donors! 

And all your kind wishes that are sent with the donations!

I also thank those who wrote to me. Thank you for sharing your suggestions, words of wisdom, words of encouragement, and words of empathy. The messages are very powerful and it is amazing that strangers can connect through their identification with a cause.

I will always be grateful to you. 

In Gratitude,
Jeanne

 




 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

A 5-year Legal Battle with NUS

Lee Hsien Loong’s PAP Regime is “Rotting” According to the Reasoning of Heng Swee Keat

NUS Elites Committed Perjury in Court – Help Me To Get To The Court Of Appeal