Court of Appeal Donation Update Three (3) – 15 August 2019

Total donations from 13 to 15 August@6.30 pm: $780.00

Dear Friends,

I set up my donation appeal on 8 August 2019 on my blog followed by "Go Get Funding" crowdfunding platform the next day.

It has been slow today, but I know with your help I can surmount all difficulties. Please help me to get to the Court of Appeal to obtain justice.

The purpose of these funds is to pay the Security for Costs of $20,000, in order for me to appeal my case to the Court of Appeal. I need to riase the $20,000 by 22 August.

NUS (National University of Singapore) has refused to waive the Security for Costs, in its attempt to block my appeal to the Court of Appeal.

Sincerely,
Jeanne

Breakdown of Sources
POSB Account
$780.00
Paylah!
-
Paypal
-

Separately, I received a total of $1331.00 from the “Go Get Funding” platform since 9 August 2019. The funds received from this crowdfunding platform are automatically rerouted to my POSB account. The rerouting typically takes several days. So I will count the funds as POSB funds when they are banked into the POSB account.

Popular posts from this blog

A 5-year Legal Battle with NUS

Lee Hsien Loong’s PAP Regime is “Rotting” According to the Reasoning of Heng Swee Keat

Lily Kong is the Perjurer; Wong Yunn Chii is the Plagiarist