Court of Appeal Donation Update Two (2) – 12 August 2019

Total donations on 12 August@11.55 pm: $266.08


Dear Friends,

I set up my donation appeal on 8 August 2019 on my blog and later on the "Go Get Funding" crowdfunding platform. Thanks to those who have donated and those who have urged their friends to donate. Some of you I know who you are and others I don't know, but I am equally grateful to you.

The purpose of these funds is to pay the Security for Costs of $20,000, in order for me to appeal my case to the Court of Appeal.

NUS (National University of Singapore) has refused to waive the Security for Costs, in its attempt to block my appeal to the Court of Appeal.

With thnaks,
Jeanne


Breakdown of Sources
POSB Account
$100.00
Paylah!
-
Paypal
95.80USD+S$27.43

Separately, I received $460.00 from the “Go Get Funding” platform. The funds received from this crowdfunding platform are automatically rerouted to my POSB account. The rerouting typically takes several days. So I will count the funds as POSB funds when they are banked into the POSB account.

Popular posts from this blog

A 5-year Legal Battle with NUS

Lee Hsien Loong’s PAP Regime is “Rotting” According to the Reasoning of Heng Swee Keat

NUS Elites Committed Perjury in Court – Help Me To Get To The Court Of Appeal